Do not wait for your sordid looking pimple and acne to shrink on its own. Do not rely on harsh drugstore chemicals, either. Get clear skin fast by zapping away pesky pimples and acne using any of these natural remedies.
- Toothpaste. When you use toothpaste, make sure that you apply it only on the affected area. Dab a very small amount of regular white and non-gel toothpaste. This makes for an excellent overnight remedy.
- Lemon juice. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on the pimple. Leave on overnight. You will wake up seeing the unsightly area dried up and about to heal.
- Orange peel. Pound a piece of orange peel to release the juices and a few drops of water. Dab the resulting mixture on your pimple.
- Cinnamon and honey. This pleasant-smelling duo clears your pimple overnight. Make a pasty mixture and apply it over the pimple before you go to bed. In the morning, wash your face with cold water. You will notice that the pimple has shrunk.
- Cucumber. Grate cucumber and apply the grated pieces over your face and neck. Leave on for fifteen to twenty minutes. Use cucumber as a mask to treat and ward off blackheads and pimples.
- Garlic. Rubbing raw garlic on the inflamed portion of the skin where acne or pimple grows can clear up the skin. Moreover, you can also eat three garlic cloves daily to help prevent pimples. However, proceed with caution if you have other medical conditions that will be exacerbated by the blood-thinning capability of garlic.
- Mint juice and coriander. This excellent anti-pimple home remedy only involves one teaspoon of coriander juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. If you have no coriander juice at home, then use mint juice instead.
- Fenugreek leaves. Crush the leaves and add a few drops of water to create a paste. Apply the sticky mixture on the pimple. Wash off with warm water when you wake up in the morning. You will notice that the pimple has significantly healed.
- Tomato. Tomato acids can effectively treat your pimple. Place the pulp of fresh tomato for an hour or two to shrink the pimple, then rinse thoroughly.
- Papaya juice. Apply raw papaya juice on the affected area to rapidly cure the redness and inflammation.
Try any of the natural anti-acne remedies mentioned above and achieve smooth, pimple-free skin.